Print PDF

All visitors to China must have a visa, There are generally three types: a group visa, individual tourist visa and individual business visa. Tourist visas may be obtained either through a travel agent or direct from the Chinese Embassy or consulate. Visitors intending to go to China for business purposes should be in possession of an invitation from a host organization and should apply for visas directly to the Chinese Embassy. Passports must be valid for at least six months before your travel to china. recommends that you obtain your visa before leaving the country where you live.
The costs and the length of time to process a visa vary from country to country. Please check the website for the Chinese Embassy in your country to find the information applicable to you. Application forms can usually be downloaded from the web site. Service can also supply a current visa application form.

What do you need to process your applications
1. Applicants' Original Passport: Must have 6 months validity remaining and at least one blank visa page;
2. Visa Application Form: Download here , complete and sign it;
3. Applicants' Photograph: One passport style photo for each applicant;

Validity of Visa: A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue, and a double entry visa is valid for 6 months. A China visa holder must enter China before the expiration date for the visa to remain valid.
Duration of Stay: The duration of stay is specified on a Chinese visa. Chinese visa holders must not stay beyond the specified date without extending their visas. Otherwise, they will be subject to stiff penalties.
For other kinds of Chinese Visas, or other applications related to Chinese Consulates, Please contact Chinese Embassy for details.
Links to Chinese Embassies in the world.
However a China Tourist and Business  Visa can be obtained easily in Hong Kong at:
Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The PRC:
5th Floor, Lower Block, 26 Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tel: ++852-25851657 OR ++852-25851680 OR ++852-25851794

It can be obtained with the help of a travel agent but at least 3 full working days should be allowed for this procedure.
Obtain visa at CITS Hong Kong Office, Address:
Office of CITS in Hong Kong, 2nd Floor of Yixing Mansion,No.118, Zhuangdun Road, Wangzi, Hong Kong.
Contact number: 00852-29221028
Working Time: 9:00-18:00 for the weekdays, 9:00-13:00 for Sat

CTS (H.K.) can obtain tourist visa type only.
CTS (H.K.) Kowloon branch office Address: 1/F, Alpha House, 27 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon.
Tel: 2315 7106 working hours: 09:00a.m.-17:00p.m. (Monday-Saturday),
09:00a.m.-12:30p.m./14:00-17:00p.m. (Sunday & public holidays)

Last Updated ( Monday, 09 March 2009 22:23 )  

Self-driven cars(tours bus) in China

tours bus Self-driven

Xingang curise - Beijing transfer


Special Flights !!!


Beijing Tours

china great wall

China Tours special